Hair fall problem? Are you looking for a treatment that works 100& for you without the side-effects of synthetic or cure-all, nostrum, panacea ? Then don’t worry about it and continue reading this post.
There are about 200,000 strands of hair on your cover of top of the head . It is considered very normal to lose 50 to 100 strands of hair a day from your scalp.
Hair fall is one of the common problem we are facing today. What is our absence of information about the great and basic courses through which we can treat the condition.
Hair fall is common in both men and women and genes play a major role, there are a considerable measure of different components that cause hair loss.
1. Coconut Milk
What you need to do to control hair fall by using coconut milk.
1. Apply coconut milk(1 cup) to your scalp using a hair dye brush.
2. Then cover your head with a towel and leave it on for about 20 minutes. You can easily prepare fresh coconut milk at home by grinding the grated coconut and squeezing its milk.
3. After that, remove the towel and wash your hair with cold water + shampoo.
Coconut milk is wealthy in vitamin e and fats that help to moisturize your hair and hold it healthful. The milk is rich in potassium, every other essential element for hair growth . Coconut milk is wealthy in proteins, essential fat and minerals inclusive of potassium. For this reason, washing your hair with coconut milk can help lessen breakage of hair. Coconut oil additionally includes the identical nutrients and consequently, it strengthens your hair proper from the basis via the shaft to the end. Massaging your scalp often with this oil provides a shielding movement towards hair loss. You could grate coconut and squeeze out the milk by mixing in a bit water. It additionally has antibacterial properties that guard the hair from damage.
2. Aloe Vera
What you need to do to control hair fall by using aloe vera.
1.Rub the pulp content into your hair , which you can find on the leaf (Extract it) of Aloe Vera.
2. Ensure your hair is already washed before you do this.
3. Massage the pulp on the scalp ( the skin that covers the top of the head ) in circular motions.
4. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
Repeat the process at least three times a week,It is very beneficial in the morning after a head bath. Aloe vera plays a great role in balancing the pH levels of the scalp ( the skin that covers the top of the head ) and hair. It penetrates deep into the scalp and hair, thereby promoting hair growth.The yellow-colored sap of the aloe Vera plant contains pollution, and might worsen the skin in case you are latex-intolerant. You can ideally boil the plant (that converts the pollutants into natural cyclical acid, that’s innocent to the skin) before extracting the pulp content.
3. Neem (Indian Lilac)
What you need to do to control hair fall by using Indian lilac.
1. Boil the neem leaves in water till the water level comes down to half its quantity.
2. Wait for the mixture to cool.
3. Rinse your hair with this mixture.
You may use this remedy after shampooing your hair as a last rinse . It can preferably be carried out as soon as each week. Neem has high-quality antibacterial houses that assist you put off dandruff. This guarantees the scalp is wholesome and promotes hair increase . It additionally stimulates blood glide to the pores and skin, thereby nourishing the hair roots. Neem is even located to get rid of head lice and nits .Using neem for hair (mainly within the case of dandruff) can purpose your eyes to burn. So, be cautious whilst washing off the neem water and ensure it doesn’t get into your eyes.
4. Am la (Indian Gooseberry)
What you need to do to control hair fall by using am-la.
What You Need:
4-5 Indian gooseberries
1 cup virgin coconut oil
1. Boil the dried Am la in coconut oil till the color of oil turns black. Leave it , at-least it comes to room temperature and slowly massage it on your scalp. Then leave it about 20 minutes on your scalp and then wash it .
2. Crush the Indian Gooseberry to extract its juice.
Mix 2 teaspoons of this juice with 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice.
Apply this on your scalp and allow it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
You could comply with this twice per week. Am-la is rich in vitamin c, a nutrient vital for the boom and strengthening of hair . Diet c also allows build collagen this is vital for hair growth. Apart from this, diet c additionally enables soak up iron, thereby maintaining your locks robust and healthy. Am-la additionally helps save you premature graying of hair .
Ingesting it on a normal foundation may be pretty useful in strengthening your hair follicles. It is able to additionally be carried out topically inside the shape of juice or amla powder to be had at herbal shops.
5. Greek Yogurt
What you need to do to control hair fall by using Greek yogurt.
1. Take the two tablespoons of Greek yogurt in a bowl , add honey and lemon juice in it .
2. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and make a paste.
3. Using a hair dye brush, apply this pack to the scalp and hair roots.
4. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Ideally, you need to practice this percent once a week. But when you have dry hair, then you could use the percent twice per week.Greek yogurt acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It carries vitamin b5 and proteins that are extraordinarily useful for hair . Honey carries antibacterial residences that guard hair from harm .Greek yogurt carries probiotics, which, in step with studies, make the hair develop.
6. Methi (Fenugreek)
What you need to do to control hairfall by using fenugreek.
1. Leave two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. Make it into a paste in the morning.
3. Blend this mixture with a little water to add some consistency.
4. Add four tablespoons of curd one egg white.
5. Apply this on your hair and scalp.
6. Leave in for half an hour.
7. Wash off thoroughly with water.
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. The next morning, grind the seeds and make a paste. Ensure the paste is thoroughly ground and spreadable.
3. Apply this paste to your hair, from the root to tip, and cover with a shower cap.
4. Leave it on for about 40 minutes, and then rinse using cold water.
You can follow this a couple of times a month.
Fenugreek seeds decorate hair boom and help in the rebuilding of the hair follicles. They also make hair brilliant, sturdy, and long .
7. Licorice Root
What you need to do to control hair fall by using licorice root.
What You Need
take 1 tablespoon ground licorice root
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon saffron
1.Add the ground licorice root and saffron to the cup of milk and mix thoroughly.
2. Going to bed in the night, apply this mixture to the bald patches and leave it on overnight.
3.Wash your hair the next morning.
Try this two times every week.
Licorice root has recovery homes that soothe the scalp and eliminate scalp inflammation or dandruff. This facilitates in retaining scalp health and promoting hair growth .
What you need to do to control hair fall by using beetroot.
1. 1st, Boil the beetroot leaves in water till the water level comes down to half its quantity.
2. Grind the leaves and add henna.
3. Make a paste and apply it to your scalp.
4. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
Try this thrice per week.
Beetroot includes potassium, protein, and nutrients b and c, all of that are essential for healthful hair .
9. Onion Juice
What you need to do to control hair fall by using onion juice.
What You Need
A cotton ball
1.Grate the onion and extract its juice.
2.Dip the cotton ball into the juice, and apply it directly to your scalp, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root to the tip.
3.Leave it on for about 30 minutes, after which you can rinse with cold water.
4.Shampoo as usual.
1. Squeeze an onion to extract its juice. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to it.
2. To get rid of the odor, you can mix rose water with onions.
3. Apply this on your hair and leave for 40 to 50 minutes and wash off.
4. You can crush a few cloves of garlic and boil them in a little coconut oil for a few minutes.
5. After the mixture is lukewarm get massage your scalp with it.
You practice onion juice to hair in a week.
Onion has antibacterial homes which can eliminate the bacteria that could reason scalp infections . It has a excessive sulfur content that improves blood circulate to the hair follicles and encourages hair boom. Sulfur is acknowledged to deal with infected hair follicles .
Be careful whilst making use of the juice in your hair. If the juice gets into your eyes, wash them very well with bloodless water. It not harmful for your eyes, onion juice can cause a burning sensation and extreme discomfort.
10. Chinese Hibiscus
What You Need
10 Chinese hibiscus flowers
2 cups virgin coconut oil
What you need to do to control hair fall by using Chinese hibiscus.
1.Add the Chinese hibiscus flowers to the coconut oil and heat the mixture.
2. The flowers are charred, strain the mixture and collect the oil.
3.Apply this oil every night and wash your hair thoroughly the next morning.
You can crush a few hibiscus flowers and mix with sesame or coconut oil to make a fine paste.
Apply this on your cover of top of the head and hair and keep it on for a few hours. Then Wash it.
You could try this treatment to a few instances each week for about a month.
Chinese hibiscus consists of nutrition c, phosphorous, and riboflavin, the vital vitamins for clean and robust hair. The flower contributes to toxin removal and promotes movement, thereby enhancing hair increase .
Hope you like this article.
For more checkout: