STEP BY STEP: AFRO HAIR WITH TWISTED HAIRSTYLE
The hairstyles with twisted strands are among the most charming trends and yield incredible looks for everyday life or big parties.
Democratic, the look can be done on all textures’ hair: from curly to straight, as long as they are medium or long. In afro hair, the curled strands serve to vary the classic buns, ponytails, and braids.
The hairstyle is easy to do and does not require many devices. With a few clips, a few drops of serum, and an elastic band, the production takes shape in an instant.
FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP AND ADAPT THE HAIRSTYLE TO THE DAY OR NIGHT:
1. Start with washed and dry hair. Apply a few drops of serum to tame the frizz.
2. Separate a lock of the temple, twist it and pull it towards the back of the head.
3. Secure the tip of the twisted lock with a clamp. The hairdresser’s tip is to apply the clip in the opposite direction to the hair growth (from the back of the head towards the forehead).
4. Repeat the operation on the other side of the head.
5. Pull a new strand lower than the one already twisted; behind the ear. Twist it
6. Secure it in the same way as the previous ones, with a clip.
7. Repeat the operation with one more lock on each side of the head.
8. Take a lock of the back of the neck.
9. Wrap it around the loose hair, forming a kind of low ponytail.
10. Secure the end of this lock with a clip. If you need more firmness, use a hair elastic.
11. The hairstyle is ready, but to add even more grace, it is worth decorating with barrettes and other hair ornaments.
12. And you’re done! The look is perfect for curly and curly hair but also looks beautiful in straight and wavy threads.