Hair fall problem? Are you looking for a treatment that works 100% for you without the side effects of synthetic or cure-all, nostrum, panacea? Then don’t worry about it and continue reading this post.
There are about 200,000 strands of hair on your cover of the top of the head. The average hair loss in a single day is between 50 and 100 strands.
Hair fall is one of the common problems we are facing today. Our absence of information about the tremendous and introductory courses through which we can treat the condition.
Hair fall is typical in men and women, and genes play a significant role. There is a considerable measure of different components that cause hair loss.
10 Effective Home Remedies to Control Hair Fall
1. Coconut Milk
How does coconut milk stop hair fall?
1. Apply coconut milk(1 cup) to your scalp using a hair dye brush.
2. Leave the towel on your head for approximately twenty minutes after wrapping it around your head. Grating a fresh coconut and straining the milk produced through a strainer with a fine mesh are all required to make your coconut milk at home.
3. After that, remove the towel and wash your hair with cold water + shampoo.
Coconut milk is rich in vitamins e and fats that help moisturize your hair and keep it healthy. The milk is rich in potassium, essential for hair growth. Coconut milk is rich in proteins, essential fat, and minerals, including potassium. For this reason, washing your hair with coconut milk can help lessen the breakage of hair.
Coconut oil includes identical nutrients, and consequently, it strengthens your hair properly from the basis via the shaft to the end. Massaging your scalp often with this oil provides a shielding movement towards hair loss.
You can make coconut milk by grinding up the fresh coconut and adding it to a very small amount of water in a blender. It additionally has antibacterial properties that guard the hair against damage.
2. Aloe Vera
How should I apply aloe vera to my hair so that it is most effective?
1. Rub the pulp content into your hair, which you can find on the leaf (Extract it) of Aloe Vera.
2. Ensure your hair is washed before you do this.
3. To stimulate the pulp, rub the scalp (the skin that covers the top of the head) in a circular motion. The scalp is the skin that covers the top of the head.
4. Rinse it off with cold water after you’ve left it on for about 15 minutes.
Repeat the process at least three times a week. It is very beneficial in the morning after a head bath. In addition to regulating the pH of the scalp, aloe vera also helps maintain healthy hair. It penetrates deep into the scalp and hair, thereby promoting hair growth.
The yellow-colored sap of the aloe Vera plant contains pollution and might worsen the skin if you are latex-intolerant. Ideally, you can boil the plant (that converts the pollutants into natural cyclical acid that’s innocent to the skin) before extracting the pulp content.
3. Neem (Indian Lilac)
How to use neem leaves for hair?
1. Boil the neem leaves in water until the water level reaches half its quantity.
2. Wait for the mixture to cool.
3. Rinse your hair with this mixture.
You may use this remedy after shampooing your hair as a last rinse. It can preferably carry out as soon as each week. Neem has high-quality antibacterial houses that assist you in putting off dandruff. It guarantees the scalp is wholesome and promotes hair increase.
It also stimulates blood glide to the pores and skin, nourishing the hair roots. Neem is used to get rid of head lice and nits. Using neem for hair (mainly in the case of dandruff) can purpose your eyes to burn.
Be cautious while washing off the neem water, and ensure it doesn’t get into your eyes.
4. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
How to use amla for hair fall control?
1. 4-5 Indian gooseberries
2. 1 cup virgin coconut oil
1. Boil the dried Amla in coconut oil until the color of the oil turns black. Leave it, at least at room temperature, and slowly massage it on your scalp. Then leave it for about 20 minutes on your scalp and then wash it.
2. Crush the Indian Gooseberry to extract its juice.
Mix 2 teaspoons of this juice and two freshly squeezed lime juice.
Apply this on your scalp and allow it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
You could comply with this twice per week. Am-la is rich in vitamin c, a nutrient vital for the boom and strengthening of hair. Diet c also allows collagen; which is vital for hair growth. Besides this, diet c enables soaking up iron, thereby maintaining robust and healthy locks. Am-la also helps save you from premature graying of hair.
Ingesting it on a regular foundation may be pretty helpful in strengthening your hair follicles. Amla can additionally be carried out topically inside the shape of juice or amla powder at herbal shops.
5. Greek Yogurt
How to apply yogurt on hair for hair fall control?
1. Take the two tablespoons of Greek yogurt in a bowl and add honey and lemon juice.
2. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and make a paste.
3. Using a hair dye brush, apply this pack to the scalp and hair roots.
4. Leave it for about 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Ideally, it would be best if you practiced this percentage once a week. But when you have dry hair, you could use the percent twice weekly. Greek yogurt acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It carries vitamin b5 and proteins that are extraordinarily useful for hair.
Honey takes antibacterial residences that guard hair against harm. Greek yogurt has probiotics, which, in step with studies, make the hair develop.
6. Methi (Fenugreek)
How to make fenugreek water for hair?
1. Leave two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. Make it into a paste in the morning.
3. Blend this mixture with a bit of water to add consistency.
4. Add four tablespoons of curd and one egg white.
5. Apply this on your hair and scalp.
6. Leave for half an hour.
7. Wash off thoroughly with water.
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. The next morning, grind the seeds and make a paste. Ensure the paste is thoroughly crushed and spreadable.
3. Cover your hair with a swim cap after applying the paste from root to tip.
4. Leave it for about 40 minutes, then rinse using cold water.
You can follow this a couple of times a month.
Fenugreek seeds decorate hair boom and help in the rebuilding of the hair follicles. They also make hair brilliant, sturdy, and long.
7. Licorice Root
How to use licorice powder for hair?
1. Take one tablespoon ground licorice root
2. 1 cup milk
3. One teaspoon saffron
1. Add the ground licorice root and saffron to the cup of milk and mix thoroughly.
2. Going to bed at night, applying this mixture to the bald patches, and leaving it on overnight.
3. Wash your hair the next morning.
Try these two times every week.
Licorice root has recovery homes that soothe the scalp and eliminate scalp inflammation or dandruff. Facilitates retaining scalp health and promoting hair growth.
How do you make beetroot paste for hair?
1. 1st, Boil the beetroot leaves in water till the water level comes down to half its quantity.
2. Grind the leaves and add henna.
3. Make a paste and apply it to your scalp.
4. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
Try this thrice per week.
Beetroot includes potassium, protein, and nutrients b and c, essential for healthy hair.
9. Onion Juice
What is the best way to apply onion juice to treat hair thinning?
1. One onion
2. A cotton ball
1. Grate the onion and extract its juice.
2. Dip the cotton ball into the liquid and apply it to your scalp, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root to the tip.
3. After about 30 minutes, rinse it with cold water.
4. Shampoo as usual.
1. Squeeze an onion to extract its juice. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to it.
2. To get rid of the odor, you can mix rose water with onions.
3. Apply this on your hair, leave for 40 to 50 minutes, and wash it off.
4. You can crush a few cloves of garlic and boil them in coconut oil for a few minutes.
5. After the mixture is lukewarm, massage your scalp with it.
You practice onion juice on your hair for a week.
Onion has antibacterial Homes, which can eliminate the bacteria that could reason scalp infections. It has an excessive sulfur content that improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and encourages hair boom.
Sulfur is acknowledged to deal with infected hair follicles.
Be careful while making use of the juice in your hair. If the liquid gets into your eyes, wash them with bloodless water. It is not harmful to your eyes.
Onion juice can cause a burning sensation and extreme discomfort.
10. Chinese Hibiscus
How to use hibiscus oil for hair?
1. 10 Chinese hibiscus flowers
2. 2 cups virgin coconut oil
1. Add the Chinese hibiscus flowers to the coconut oil and heat the mixture.
2. The flowers are charred; strain the mix, and collect the oil.
3. Apply this oil every night and wash your hair thoroughly the next morning.
You can crush a few hibiscus flowers and mix them with sesame or coconut oil to make a fine paste.
Apply this on the top of the head and hair and keep it on for a few hours. Then wash it.
For about a month, you could try this treatment for a few instances each week.
Chinese hibiscus consists of nutrition c, phosphorus, and riboflavin, the vital vitamins for clean and robust hair. The flower contributes to toxin removal and promotes movement, enhancing hair increase.